Very pretty butterflies! Loved this butterfly model, which can be found here: http://www.origami-instructions.com/origami-yoshizawa-butterfly.html
Folding this butterfly model was like a light bulb turning on in my head. This was mostly due to the very good instructions online. Here is what I learned:
- Origami models are frequently built from bases.
- The butterfly model uses the waterbomb base.
- Squish folds are like ways of rounding the model.
- There are two squish folds in this butterfly body which lift the model and animate it.
- I fold better in the morning than at night!